Twitch is the most popular live-streaming platform for gamers, content creators, and other artists. Find out how you can use Twitch to watch your favorite streamers on any device using Twitch.tv/ Activate web page.
If you love watching people play games and stream, Twitch will be your go-to platform. There are plenty of streamers on the platform who come live daily and entertain their viewers. There are gaming streams, talks, and different types of other live streams.
Twitch is compatible with a number of platforms. However, you must activate the service first and sign in to your account before enjoying your favorite streamer’s Livestream.
Platforms Where You Can Use Twitch TV
Twitch is compatible with a number of platforms. However, you must sign in to your account and activate the service on any of the devices including Smart TV, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, and others. Here is a list of devices where you can Twitch TV:
- Nintendo Switch
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- NVIDIA Shield
The service is also launching on more platforms in the coming days.
Also read : Disney plus login/begin 8 digit code : How do I activate Disney Plus?
How to Activate Twitch TV on Any Device?
The procedure to activate Twitch on any device including your TV, Firestick, Android, iOS, or anywhere else is standard. You just have to follow the instructions given below to enjoy your favorite streamers’ Livestreams.
- To begin with, you have to sign up for a Twitch account if you don’t have one already.
- Go to the Twitch sign-up page from here and enter your personal details.
- Once you have got a Twitch account, turn on the platform where you want to use it.
- Now install the Twitch app on your device. Make sure you only use the official app market for that.
- When the app is installed, launch it and you will see a 6-character code on the screen.
- Now launch a web browser on a device where your Twitch account is already logged in.
- Next, visit Twitch.tv/activate page in the browser from here.
- Next, enter the 6-character code shown on the screen in the given box.
- Finally, click on the “Activate” button.
That’s it. The Twitch app page on your device will automatically reload and you will be able to use the purple streaming platform.
What is the Twitch TV Activate Page?
Twitch TV Activate is a dedicated web page to confirm and verify your account when you are trying to sign in and use Twitch on a different platform. There are a number of platforms compatible with Twitch that we have already discussed above.
When you want to use Twitch on PlayStation, Xbox, Smart TV, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, or any other device, you must activate the service on your device first using Twitch.tv/ Activate and then sign in to your account.
After that, you can start using the service you would normally use on your TV. We’d also like to add a pro tip near the conclusion of this guide. Make sure you are always using the latest version of the Twitch app to avoid any unforeseen issues.
We hope you have learned what you were looking for. Feel free to clear your doubts using the comment box.